PPC Account Executive
Closing Date: Ongoing
If you’re enthusiastic about everything digital, intelligent and eager to kick start your digital marketing career, we want to speak with you!
At Clean Digital, we really like PPC (Pay Per Click) advertising. It’s all we do. We’re looking for someone who is passionate to learn everything there is about Google Ads. And let’s not forget Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn Ads etc.
We work with clients all over North America and Europe and a variety of cool brands.
As an entry-level account executive, you’ll be working closely with an experienced account manager to learn how to achieve maximum results from PPC campaigns whilst delivering exceptional customer service to clients.
You’ll really get to grips with every aspect of PPC, Analytics, Excel and what makes our PPC campaigns really perform. Once fully trained up, you’ll be given your own accounts to manage and promoted to account manager.
You’ll be working in a small but fast-growing team, so an enthusiastic self starter will thrive here.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn. This is vital. Digital advertising changes every day and you need to be passionate about the technology and topping up your knowledge to be on the cutting edge of what’s happening in the industry.
- Fluent English speaker
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Advanced organisational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Especially a friendly, professional e-mail tone.
- Comfortable speaking with clients face to face in meetings, and also remotely over phone, Skype etc
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills and good problem solving. An ability to breakdown complex data sets and identify trends and patterns.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Hands on Google Ads experience. We’ll provide intensive on the job training with our in house industry experts but some prior knowledge would be an advantage.
- An ability to think independently, not just follow instructions. Try and anticipate what you can do to proactively delight your clients, not just respond to their requests.
- A positive, upbeat attitude to your work
- Google Ads or Analytics certifications
- An understanding of code: specifically HTML, CSS and JS
- Gold medals in Mario Kart GPs at 150cc and above.
PAY AND BENEFITS
- Competitive starting salary and benefits
- Summer and Christmas office parties and days out
- A casual, open plan working environment
- Flexitime working hours, upon successful completion of probation and training
- Top of the range, ultra fast PC to help you crunch those numbers
- A well stocked beer fridge (no cans of Carling here!) every Friday.
- Anytime pool, darts or Mario Kart breaks: we judge on output not input.
- Office Chill Room. Read a book, meditate, or just relax for 15 minutes. Sitting at a desk all day isn’t healthy!
- On and offsite training. Wherever possible, we encourage our team to attend leading digital conferences and events to sharpen their skills and network with like minded digital experts. We also share and come up with new ideas in our weekly brainstorming sessions.
- Monthly team lunch
Send an e-mail to hello[at]cleandigital [dot] co [dot] uk with your CV and covering letter.
The covering letter is much more important than your CV so tell us why you would be the perfect fit for this position. Start the subject line of your email Clean Digital AE so we know you’ve read the whole posting!