Food & Drink
Amount raised through crowdfunding campaign
Unique ads created
Proportion raised directly through PPC
“This entry was novel ad had an excellent use of playful branding with strong creative execution. We loved that the campaign was used for crowd funding, with good target demographics.”
“This campaign is an excellent example of a small agency punching well above their weight – and delivering amazing commercial success for their client in a creative way.
Clean Digital has good attention to commercial targets with direct attributable value cited”
- BrewDog need no introduction. Great beer and some of the most memorable marketing in the UK has seen in the last decade. We were tasked with translating that infamous offline marketing spirit, online. By running their biggest paid media campaign to date.
- The initial goal for the whole “Equity For Punks V” campaign, where new and existing shareholders can buy shares in BrewDog, was to raise £10 million in 90 days. Deadline was then extended to October 2018 & new target of £25 million was set.
- Aside from the goal of helping raise the target amount of crowdfunding, we were also tasked with being as creative as possible to find new routes to audience whilst maintaining BrewDog’s unique tone of voice in all our marketing messaging.
- Looking beyond craft beer fans
- Localised for each market
- Dynamic ad customisers
- Utilising countdown messaging for urgency